Linda Yates: Who She Is and How She Has Overcome Limitations.
The Blueprint To Corporate Innovation Success: A CHAT WITH SILICON VALLEY’S LINDA YATES
On our trip to Silicon Valley earlier this year, we had the luxury of discussing the intricacies of corporate innovation with globally-recognized innovation expert and co-founder and CEO of Mach49 Linda Yates.
Mach49 partner Dave Blakely, on the Founder to Founder podcast, talks about Disrupting InsideOut, good failure, and the value of mentors.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
Peru Venture Capital Conference 2017: Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
There were many great talks & panels throughout both days but a talk by Dave Blakely, Mach49, who rather convincingly illustrated why non-tech corporates should invest in startups, struck a chord in me.
Reading List and videos for Disruptors
Lean Startup, Agile, Design Thinking and other best practices
- Lean Customer Development, Cindy Alvarez
- PlanGrid's Playbook for Startups to Crack Big, Established Industries
- First Round Review: From 0 to $1B - Slack's Founder Shares Their Epic Launch Strategy
- Eric Ries on Lean Startup 101: The Essential Ideas
- Eric Ries on Minimum Viable Product
- Andrew Chen on Growth Hacking
- Steve Blank: Why the Lean Start-Up Changes Everything (HBR)
- Stanford School of Engineering, Sam Altman (Y Combinator) How to Start a Startup video series
- Weapons of Mass Distribution Conference
- Transient Advantage (HBR) – Rita Gunther McGrath
- Scaling Up Excellence: Getting to More Without Settling for Less – Robert I. Sutton and Huggy Rao
- Intel Disrupted: Why large companies find it difficult to innovate, and what they can do about it - Steve Blank
- How To Brainstorm Like A Googler
- The unexpected benefit of celebrating failure – Astro Teller
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Marketing Communications – Steve Blank
- The Four-Letter Code to Selling Just About Anything, MAYA
- Jeff Bezos 2016 Letter to Amazon Shareholders
Current Technology and Trends
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised, MarTech and the Decade of the CMO, Foundation Capital
- The First Decade of Augmented Reality, Benedict Evans, a16z
- The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI, Moving towards Explainable, Interpretable AI — MIT Technology Review
- How blockchains could change the world
- IEEE: 23 Technologies in 2022 Report